LightQ™ was developed by Private Practice Cloud, LLC.; a Bend, Oregon startup. The company formed to create online questionnaires for behavioral health staff, mental health professionals and physicians to provide education, guidance and referral information that will help insure patients receive the right care, at the right time and from the right provider. LightQ™ emerged as a web-based screening tool to identify, track and measure medical and mental health problems. LightQ™ is a software as a service product for medical and mental health practices that need efficient screening, progress, satisfaction and outcome measurement tools.
LightQ™ implements an outcome measurement system capable of improving behavioral healthcare outcomes while also bending the cost curve and reducing costs immediately. The cost of our On-Track mental health treatment model can be offset substantially by medical savings. Rather than separating medical and mental health care, LightQ™ is dedicated to integrated care that improves access, improves group health and well-being, and reduces costs.
LightQ™ is built on a foundation of System Security. This includes:
- HIPAA compliant
- Microsoft Trust Center Certified
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Transport Layer Security (TSL)
- Automatic Backups
- Offsite Backup
- Mirrored Servers
- Encrypted Protected Health Information (PHI)
- PHI is separated from patient data
- Use Tracking Logs
- Intrusion Attempt Detection
- Anti-Hacker Defense
- Separated business & healthcare platforms
- Unauthorized download prevention controls
- We store only patient name, date of birth, zip code, phone and email address
- We do not store SSN, Credit Card info, address, or other PHI
We're dedicated to creating software and services that bring simplicity, therapeutic impact and accountability to an industry disrupted by healthcare reform.